Menu

December 20, 2016

Makeup Tutorial Video : Saturdate Makeup


'Gyaaah! Tomorrow is my Saturdate, but how about my make up? how about my clothes?
Better if i wear dress or casual outfit? Better if i look cute or elegant?'

Haha, yeah, sometimes, my friends just asked me about it. They look soooo confused about their look on their Saturdate, especially when it's their first Saturdate. I understood why they act like that. haha..
Of course because girls always want to look perfect in front of their prince. 

Hmm.. if this happen to you, don't worry!
Because i have Saturdate makeup inspiration for your Saturdate.
I hope it will help you to look kawaii on your Saturdate.

Have fun, girls! 
(FULL VIDEO)

(SAMPLE)

LET'S PLAY WITH BEAUTY
- AIYUKI -

© CLAIRE BEAUTY STUDIO

No comments :

Post a Comment