Menu

December 18, 2016

15 sec. J-Beauty Tutorial Video (Sample)

Hello!
It's been a long time, since i wrote my last post.
It's almost 1 year!

I'm so sorry, because i was so busy with my school, work, and another job.
And i moved to Japan since last year, and i didn't have time to write on my blog again :(

But now, i coming back again!
I promise i will keep writing on my blog again.

I also made my Youtube channel. It's about Makeup tutorial, Hair tutorial, music, and my VLOG.
Please kindly check it, if you want to :)

Here i gave you one of my Japanese Beauty Tutorial.
it just a 15 sec. sample and i have 6 theme in one video.
Kawaii Makeup, Igari Makeup, Sweet Gal Makeup, Summer Holiday Makeup, Kimono Girl Makeup, Tokyo Gal Makeup and Saturdate Makeup.
Of course i have the full version video of each theme.
I already uploaded it on my Youtube Channel.

So, don't forget to check it and subscribe!
I will always keep update!

Enjoy!
LET'S PLAY WITH BEAUTY
- AIYUKI -
© CLAIRE BEAUTY STUDIO

No comments :

Post a Comment