Menu

December 19, 2016

Hair Tutorial : Flowery Girl

They said 'Simplicity is the key note of all true elegance'.
for me, less is more, simple is more.
I like to look kawaii sometimes. But i also like looking elegance too.
It's just who i am. I feel comfortable in both ways.

FYI, white is one of my favourite colour.
No wonder, if in this hairstyle tutorial, i wore white clothes and white flower for my hair accessories.
For me, white is the key of simplicity.

So, let's get started!
Just follow the tutorial!

First of all, curl your hair. And your bangs too.
Then use hairspray to Holds your hair in place so your style lasts longer. 
The other Advantages of Hairspray it makes the hair stay in place for a desired style.
Don't forget to pin a flower hair accessories on the side of your hair.

See you on my next post!

LET'S PLAY WITH BEAUTY!
- AIYUKI -

© CLAIRE BEAUTY STUDIO

No comments :

Post a Comment