Menu

October 27, 2013

Aikawa Sisters


Aloha!

In this post, i will talk about a part of my life :)

Do you have sisters/brothers?

I have 2 sisters, Naoko and Meimei. 
I studied at the Department of Visual Communication Design, yeah i chose this department because i totally love art and i like drawing...
Naoko studied in Department of Psychology . 1st year. 
Then my lil'sis, Meimei is now 3rd grade in Junior high school. 
Me, Naoko and Meimei loves and support each other :3

Here i give you some picture of Aikawa Sisters :D




Here i give you some picture of My lil'sis, Meimei <3





 Aiyuki with Meimei :


Naoko-Chan!






Aiyuki with Naoko <3



Aiyuki & Naoko Cosplay as Mikuru Asahina & Suzumiya Haruhi











Aiyuki & Naoko with our beloved cat <3


Neko & Bunny!


Aiyuki & Naoko cosplay as Mio & Mayu (Fatal Frame 2 Photosession)





And the last is, Me! XD





















2 comments :