Menu

March 11, 2017

Lips Art - Spongebob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Squidward



Yeah, it's been a long time since i fell in love with Spongebob for the first time. time flies so fast, it's already 17years.  In that time, 1999.
Little me always sat down in front of television and learn to draw every little part of Bikini Bottom's creatures.

i still remember, 6y.o me, a little girl who dedicated her life for art.
She likes Spongebob so much. And she always spent her time to practise.

I still remember, in her room, there are so many Spongebob poster, fan-art and doll. She made it by herself.

And you know? she had a dream.
She really want to meet Stephen Hillenburg. the creator of Spongebob.
Little Aiyuki really want Stephen to know how muchhh she admire his work.

And yeah...
This year, Mini Aiyuki has turned to 24th.
BUT I NEVER TOO OLD TO SPONGEBOB!

Here i gave you the Bikini Bottom's creature Lips Art tutorial video :

Let's start from the main character, Spongebob Square Pants!

I'M READY, I'M READY, I'M READY!
-Spongebob Square Pants-


'M for Mini, and W for Wumbo!'
-Patrick Star-

'Money, Money, Money!'
-Eugene Krabs-
LET'S PLAY WITH BEAUTY!
-AIYUKI-
© CLAIRE BEAUTY STUDIO

No comments :

Post a Comment